Student's Identification Card
1. Student’ ID cards are issued for all new students to wear on campus. If it is lost, student should pay $2 in fine for re-issue.
University Information Board
2. The University Information Board is placed next to rooms 3/9 and 3/8 on the 3rd floor. All matters concerning the University activities, rules and regulations, announcements/ notices, duties, time-tables, deadlines for registration of courses, for submission of documents, all relevant information required by the Office, etc., will be posted on the University Information Board.
3. Students who wish to obtain official documents have to contact the Administration Office of the university and the fee is set by university.
4. Students who are sick can consult the university nurses. In case of serious illnesses, students will be taken to the hospital at the student’s expense.
5. Students who have communicable and chronic diseases must inform the university.
6. School’s Clinic is opened from 9:00AM to 11:30 AM, and from 1:00PM to 4:00 PM every working day except on Saturdays and Sundays.
Counseling and Student Development Services
7. The counseling service is provided for both full time and part time current students of Life University. The counseling team is friendly and professional in order to offer the support or advice that students need. The students can consult with the counseling team not only for the academic issues but personal concerns as well.
8. Computers are provided in the Computer Labs 1 & 2. They are available from 6:00 pm to 9:30 pm from Mondays to Fridays, and from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm every Saturday except Sundays and official holidays. Computers in the library are available from 8:30 am to 11:30 am, 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm, and 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm from Monday to Saturdays, but from 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm on Sundays, except official holidays.