|| Department of Nursing
||Nursing & Midwifery
- 2010: Master in Public Health, International University, Cambodia.
- 2009: Certificate of Nursing Training, Severance Hospital Yonsei University Health System, Seoul, Korea.
- 2009: Certificate of Training Course, Yonsei University, College of Nursing, Seoul, Korea.
- 2008: Certificate of TESOL, awarded by BETHEL UNIVERSITY, USA.
- 2007: Bachelor of Art in Teaching English as Foreign Language, Build Bright University, Cambodia
- 2004: Atlanta Institute of Technology and Language Certificate of Computer (Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point)
- 2003: Sihanouk Hospital Center of Hope (Hope worldwide Organization) Certificate of Basic Cardiac Life Support Provider
- 1998: Attend HIV /AIDS short course in Kampong Chhnang Province, Thecourse provided by Quaker Australia collaborated with Ministry of Health, Cambodia.
- 1996: ADHOC (Human Rights Organization) Certificate of Human Rights.
- 1994: Technical School for Medical Care Diploma in Nursing Science, awarded by Ministry of Health
- 1995: Royal University of Phnom Penh Certificate of English Study (Level 1, 2, 3 of 3 Levels program, Evening Class), Certificates awarded by The Royal University of Phnom Penh.
- 1990: Preah Soramaridh High School Diploma (High School), Diploma awarded by Ministry of Education Youth and Sports
- 24 Mar, 2007 – to date: Nursing Professor, College of Nursing and Midwifery, Life University in Sihanoukville
- Teach nursing student following the university curriculum
for the subjects of Medical Terminology, Adult nursing, Anatomy and Physiology . Assist foreign lecturers for special lecture in terms of interpretation; develop teaching materials.
Assist foreign lecturers for special lecture in terms of interpretation; develop teaching materials.
- 01 Mar, 2004- 24 Mar, 2007: Technical Assistant, Translator, Interpreter for the Japan International Cooperation Agency
(JICA), Project for Human Resource Development of Co-Medicals.
- 10 Feb, 1998- 01 Mar, 2007: Nurse, Sihanouk Hospital Center of Hope (Hope Worldwide)
- 01 Jan, 2006- March, 2007 : Part-time Teacher of English, for adults at ASIA EURO UNIVESITY
- 1 June, 1999 – 01 Jan 2006: Part-time Teacher of English, For Adults at Atlanta Institute of Technology and Language, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- 5 Dec, 2002- 30 Apr, 2004: Part-time English Trainer for IOM (International Organization of Migration) at Technical School for Medical Care
- 7-17 August, 2004 : Short Term Interpreter/Translator for Pharmacy Sans Frontier Organization
- 01 Nov, 1994 - 10 Feb1998: Nurse, Prey Khmer Health Center, Kampong Chhnang Province (Government Civil Servant)
- Football, volley ball, reading newspaper and magazines, searching on internet